- Animal: Pets
- Type: Biological
Active immunisation of healthy dogs against canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 1 (infectious canine hepatitis), canine parvovirus and against canine cough caused by canine adenovirus type 2 and canine parainfluenza virus.
• The puppy programme can be completed from a minimum of 10 weeks of age.
• The components of Nobivac DHPPi have been shown to protect against canine distemper virus, canine parvovirus and canine adenovirus for at least three years.
• Onset of immunity is one week after administration for canine distemper virus, canine parvovirus and canine adenovirus.
• For the canine parainfluenza component, annual vaccination is recommended. Onset of immunity is four weeks.
• Nobivac DHPPi can be used in pregnant bitches.