- Animal: Pets
- Type: Biological
Active immunisation of cats aged 8 weeks and older:
• Against feline viral rhinotracheitis to reduce clinical signs,
• Against calicivirus infection to reduce clinical signs and excretion,
• Against feline panleucopenia to prevent mortality and clinical signs.
• Onsets of immunity have been demonstrated 1 week after primary vaccination course for rhinotracheitis, calicivirus and panleucopenia components.
• The duration of immunity is 1 year after the last (re-) vaccination for rhinotracheitis and calicivirus, and 3 years for panleucopenia component.